Adult and Continuing Education Instructors
Yellowhead Tribal College is looking for enthusiastic, friendly, and people-oriented individual to teach students in our University and College Entrance Preparation Program (UCEPP) in the subject areas of Math and Biology.
Employment requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Education
- Teaching certification valid in Alberta
- 2 - 3 years of teaching experience
- Knowledge of educational testing tools
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are an asset.
- Extensive computer skills
Salary : To be determined based on qualifications.
Applicants will be screened based on qualifications.
Deadline date: December 9, 2016
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to the following:
FORWARD TO: Joy Waskahat, Human Resources Officer
FAX: (587) 524-0181 and/or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Required experience: Teaching: 2 years