Aba Washded, Ahneen,Tansi, Hello! YTC can start you on the path to your successful future.
- Apply Now
- How to get high school transcripts
- Tuition and fees
- Student Code of Conduct
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter
YTC accepts students ages 18+ at all stages in their educational journey. First Nations, Treaty status and Non-status, funded or not, rural or urban, non-Native, there is a place for you at YTC!
Programs & Prerequisites
- Diplomas and Certificates
- University Studies
- Online Courses
- Why Choose YTC?
- Are You Ready for Online Learning?
- Academic Calendar
• Blue Quills First Nations College •University of Alberta • NAIT • Athabasca University • MacEwan University • University of Lethbridge • University of Regina • Mount Royal University • University of Victoria • University of Manitoba
The Student Services Coordinator assists students in overcoming hurdles to personal and academic success. The Student Services Coordinator provides:
- Academic advising on program planning, course selection, accreditation, and transfer issues. The Student Counselor is an advocate for students within the College, and acts as a liaison with other post-secondary institutions.
- Career counseling: the Student Counselor will assist you in identifying the career(s) that best suit and most interest you, and advise you on a plan of study to achieve your goals.
- Annual Career Fair
- Personal counseling/developmental advising
- Awards and financial aid information
Health & Wellness Links
- Native Counselling Services of Alberta
- Ben Calf Robe Society
- Bent Arrow Traditional Healing Society
- Bosco Foundation - Child and Family Services
- Catholic Social Services - Aboriginal Resources
- Creating Hope Society
- Edmonton Native Healing Centre
- Health Canada - First Nations, Inuit and Aboriginal Health
- Metis Child and Family Services Society of Edmonton
- The Family Centre